NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Entry: To enter, access the <
2. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to anyone worldwide, who is 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees and agents of Sponsor, Brutal Broadcast, and their respective affiliates, officers, distributors, agencies, and prize suppliers, and their immediate family members and persons residing in the same household of such employees are not eligible to enter or win.
3. Drawing: Sponsor will select one (1) Prize winner from all eligible entries in a random drawing on or about 30th, of each month. Entrants need not be present to win. Potential winner will be notified by e-mail. If any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if winner does not respond to notification within five (5) days of the date of notification, prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. Except where prohibited by law, potential winner will be required to complete, sign and return a Affidavit of Eligibility/Ownership/Liability Release and Publicity Release (the “Affidavit”). Affidavit must be returned within ten (10) days from the postmark date or time-stamp on the prize notification letter or prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
4. Prize/Odds. Sponsor will award one (1) Monthly Prize. Monthly Prize consists of a Shirt, Hat or CD selected by Sponsor (Approximate Retail Value: $25) Winner may designate size. On Occasion Sponsor will offer tickets to local Concerts sponsored by Brutal Broadcast (Ticket Prizes available for Florida Residents ONLY). Sponsor will determine specific prize components in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Winner is responsible for all taxes on prizes and expenses, including, without limitation, federal, state and local sales, and income taxes, luxury taxes and any other costs incurred in claiming or using the prize. Unclaimed prizes may not be awarded. No prize substitutions or cash equivalent of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and then only for a prize of equal or greater value. Prize will be delivered to winner’s residence listed on the Affidavit, (Ticket prizes will made available for pickup at the Venue Day of Show with Photo I.D.).
6. WARNING. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS; AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
7. Winner’s List. For winner’s name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Winners’ List/Brutal Broadcast Sweepstakes, 761 Cape Cod Circle Valrico, Fl 33594.
8. Release of Liability
By participating, all entrants release Sponsor, its affiliates, parent, and subsidiary companies, its employees, agents and officers, advertising and promotion agencies, licensees, as well as all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the Contest and the awarding and use of the Prize, or in connection with the use, modification, or publication of the Essay. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Contest entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries or entry forms.
9. Governing Law
This Contest is subject to all federal, state, and local laws. This Contest and Official Rules are governed and interpreted by the laws of the State of Florida, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
10.Prize is awarded without warranty of any kind from Sponsor, express or implied, without limitation, except where this would be contrary to federal, state, provincial, or local laws or regulations. Winner is solely responsible for all taxes, costs, and fees associated with the Prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and the skill of the entrants.